Department Administration Office
Areas of responsibility managed by the Department Administration Office CBI
- Central department management
- Link to faculty and university management
- Department’s financial adminstration (Resource allocation, department’s budgeting)
- Management of student allowances (Studienzuschussmittel)
- Management of department’s permanent positions
- Support and work in committees and appointment of professors
- PR and information events
- Workload calculation/Capacity calculation
- Administration of the department and degree programme websites
- Coordination office
- Internship office
- Refunding of training costs (Form)
Head of the Department Administration Office
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-29597
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.cbi.tf.fau.de/person/alexander-ditter/
Student service center, Internship office
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-67599
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.cbi.uni-erlangen.de/studium/studien-service-center/
- Phone number: +49 9131 85-67598
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://www.cbi.tf.fau.de/studium/studien-service-center/
Address: Immerwahrstraße 2a, 91058 Erlangen
Our office is on the 2nd floor (left).
The Department Administration Office CBI (Geschäftstelle CBI) is located at FAU’s south campus in Erlangen.
How do you get there?
- By car: Please enter either the junction Egerland Str./Stettiner Str. or the junction Martensstr./Immerwahrstr. into your sat nav.
The office is located behind the car park coming from Egerland Str./Stettiner Str.
- By public transportation: You can prepare your travel itinerary on the VGN homepage, the public transportation provider in the Erlangen-Nürnberg region or on the homepage of Deutsche Bahn.