Going abroad

Erasmus, mobility in Europe: Partner universities of Department CBI
Students of Energy Technologies have the possibility to use Erasmus cooperation of the departments CBI, EEI and WW.

International partnerships of the Faculty of Engineering: Partner universities of Faculty of Engineering

Partner universities in FAU’s direct exchange program (for students of all faculties): Partner universities of FAU

Free Mover: You can also spend a semester at a university abroad outside of an FAU exchange program. Studying abroad as a “free mover” means that you must clarify study opportunities, admission requirements, financing (tuition fees are usually not waived!) with the foreign university on your own. You can find more information about this on the FAU website.